Granular activated-carbon filter element uses the high quality coconut shell activated-carbon or coal activated-carbon as raw material, and the outer shell is made of ABS plastic at food grade, bonding with ultrasonic welding technology. Internally, a specially designed sponge makes the filter material compacted, and the PP filter at the end can effectively prevent the tiny particles penetration.
The product is used for absorbing organic matter in water treatment, chemical pesticide and residual chlorine, odor and peculiar smell, etc., product validity can last 3 to 6 months. Activated-carbon particle filter element has strong adsorption capacity, and does not contain soluble organic matter which is harmful to human, and is widely used in the water treatment projects such as the group and household water purifiers, water dispensers and power plant, petrochemical engineering. It is even better to be used in water treatment in water-polluted urban factories, hotels, all kinds of cool and refreshing drinks
1. Integrate all the functions such as adsorption, filtering, intercept, catalysis as a whole.
2. Resisted from acid, alkali, salt and different kinds of organic solvents.
3. High filtering precision, large flow, small pressure discrepancy, high compressing resistance strength, large assimilative volume, non-toxic, tasteless.
4. Convenient to install and uninstall.
1. The total length including the thickness of the two gaskets.
2. The outer diameter includes the outermost layer of non-woven fabric and nylon net.
3. The Inner diameter is the length of the inner lid.
4. Specifications can be based on customer's request.
5. Material: coal, nut shell, coconut shell
6. End cover: polypropylene
7. Gasket: NRB(nitrile-butadiene rubber), silicone rubber
Surface area: 800 ~ 1000
The adsorption of iodine, 900 ~ 1000 mg/g;
The adsorption quantity for benzene : 20 ~ 25%;
Four oxidation of carbon adsorption rate: 50 ~ 60%
adsorption value: 13 ~ 16 ml/g;
COD removal rate: 58.25%;
Residual chlorine removal rate: 96.83% or higher
Work pressure drop: 0.1 ~ 0.2 KGF/cm;
The highest pressure: 7 KGF/cm;
The biggest pressure drop: 4 KGF/cm;
The highest working temperature: 60 0C;
The maximum flow: 8 l/min (water under pressure discrepancy 0.15 KGF/cm, 10 "filter)
Accuracy of 1 ~ 10 microns, 5 microns is capable of removing more than 99% of the 10-micron particles
This product is widely used in liquid filtering, air compression and gas filter in the industry of pure water, plating line, printed circuit board, paint, solvents detergents, medicine liquid, oral liquid, medical injecting liquid, beverage, alcohol, etc.
Looking for ideal 5 Micron Activated Carbon Water Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the GAC Water Filter
Replacement are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Granular Water Filter for Drinking Water. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Granular Activated Carbon Water Filters > UDF water filter replacement