Jiangsu Tongrui Environmental Protection Technology Development Co.,Ltd
Honeycomb Activated Carbon,Honeycomb Carbon,Honeycomb Coal Based Activated Carbon,Honeycomb Activated Carbon Filter
1. The honeycomb structure has a pore size range of 10-2,000 Angstroms and a BET surface area range of ~200-3,000 sq.m/gm!
2. The Honeycomb Carbon block is desorbed with liquid ring vacuum pumps and a small quantity of heated condensable compound free air - the adsorbed compounds are stripped!
3. The pressure drop at a given linear gas velocity for Honeycomb carbon block containing 200 cpsi (cells per square inch) is 11 times lower than densely packed 4mm pellet extruded activated carbon!
4. Honeycomb structures may be pressed into cubes, round cylinders, oval, square and rectangular cylinders!
5. The shorter distances for internal diffusion mass transfer for honeycomb carbon leads to faster saturation and desorption rates and thus shorter cycle times!