Jiangsu Tongrui Environmental Protection Technology Development Co.,Ltd
GAC Water Filter,Drinking Water Filter,Water Filters,GAC Carbon Filter
Description of GAC Water Filter
UDF particle activated-carbon filter element uses the high quality coconut shell activated-carbon or coal activated-carbon as raw material, and the outer shell is made of ABS plastic at food grade, bonding with ultrasonic welding technology. Internally, a specially designed sponge makes the filter material compacted, and the PP filter at the end can effectively prevent the tiny particles penetration.
The product is used for absorbing organic matter in water treatment, chemical pesticide and residual chlorine, odor and peculiar smell, etc., product validity can last 6 to 9 months.
Activated-carbon particle filter element has strong adsorption capacity, and does not contain soluble organic matter which is harmful to human, and is widely used in the water treatment projects such as the group and household water purifiers, water dispensers and power plant, petrochemical engineering. It is even better to be used in water treatment in water-polluted urban factories, hotels, all kinds of cool and refreshing drinks.
1. Integrate all the functions such as adsorption, filtering, intercept, catalysis as a whole.
2. Resisted from acid, alkali, salt and different kinds of organic solvents.
3. High filtering precision, large flow, small pressure discrepancy, high compressing resistance strength, large assimilative volume, non-toxic, tasteless.
4. Convenient to install and uninstall.
1. The total length including the thickness of the two gaskets.
2. The outer diameter includes the outermost layer of non-woven fabric and nylon net.
3. The Inner diameter is the length of the inner lid.
4. Specifications can be based on customer's request.
5. Material: coal, nut shell, coconut shell
6. End cover: polypropylene
7. Gasket: NRB(nitrile-butadiene rubber), silicone rubber
Surface area: 800 ~ 1000
The adsorption of iodine, 900 ~ 1000 mg/g
The adsorption quantity for benzene : 20 ~ 25%
Four oxidation of carbon adsorption rate: 50 ~ 60%
adsorption value: 13 ~ 16 ml/g
COD removal rate: 58.25%
Residual chlorine removal rate: 96.83% or higher